WATCH | How to strengthen SA's digital economy
During this Business Day Focus 4.0 hybrid conference, industry experts analysed what it would take to meet the digital agenda
Rapid digital transformation is reshaping the SA economy - changing the way we learn, work, trade and access information.
The economy is expected to grow faster, offer innovative products and services, and create job opportunities.
This Business Day Focus 4.0 conference discussed how SA's digital economy can be strengthened.
Leading industry experts analysed innovative technologies, a data-driven approach, and the skills required to meet the demands of an expanding digital agenda to improve customer experience, digital business models and industry ecosystems.
The half day conference was brought to you by Johannesburg Business School (JBS), and in partnership with Takealot Group, SAS Institute, Datacentrix, Sybrin SA, PNet and Vulatel.
- Machaka Mosehana - director, JBS Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Itumeleng Nomlomo - senior business solutions manager, SAS Institute
- Karabo Moloko - CEO, Sybrin SA
- Mamongae Mahlare - Group CEO, Takealot Group
- Ahmed Mahomed - CEO, Datacentrix
- Louisa van Beek - co-founder and CEO, Vulatel
- Paul Byrne - head of data insights, Pnet
Would you like to comment on this article?
Sign up (it's quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.