Read about BusinessLIVE or contact us
BusinessLIVE is a national news website in South Africa, published by Arena Holdings and based in Parktown, Johannesburg. It focuses on finance and business news, analysis and insight; financial markets; and the political economy, among other topics.
It is updated continually every day with original, online-only content as well as the best articles sourced from Business Day, the Financial Mail, the Sunday Times’s Business Times and Business Day TV.
Registration and subscriptions
Much of the website is free to read. Readers who register – it’s quick and free – can comment on articles and subscribe to a range of email newsletters. That registration is valid across BusinessLIVE, Business Day and the Financial Mail.
Readers who then subscribe to BusinessLIVE Premium from R129 per month also have access to the best of our columnists, exclusive news and analysis along with daily international news and analysis.
BusinessLIVE Premium Plus subscribers get all the benefits above for R369 per month along with full digital access to the Sunday Times and Sunday Times Daily (a daily digital edition of in-depth news) and e-editions (digital replicas of the print editions) of Business Day, the Financial Mail and the Sunday Times.
What would you like to do?
- Contact the BusinessLIVE newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218
- Subscribe to one of our publications or query a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report a technical problem: email email@example.com
- Republish or syndicate our content: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the details in our advertising rate card.
Get in touch with our team:
- Ian Tasman on + 27 83 252 5076 or email@example.com;
- Sumeshni Khan on +27 79 695 0340 or firstname.lastname@example.org; &
- Nadeem Joshua on +27 11 340 9336 or email@example.com.
Digital advertising sales:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard on +27 11 280-3000.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. It is a Level 5 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
BusinessLIVE proudly displays the “FAIR” stamp of the Press Council of South Africa, indicating our commitment to adhere to the Code of Ethics for Print and online media which prescribes that our reportage is truthful, accurate and fair.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint about our news coverage, please lodge a complaint on the Press Council’s website, alternatively email the complaint to email@example.com or contact the Press Council on 011 484 3612.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA’s leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.