Contact the Financial Mail
Main Johannesburg contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 5808
Fax: +27 11 280 5800
Main Cape Town contact numbers:
Tel: +27 21 488 1700
Fax: +27 21 488 1737
Physical and postal addresses:
Financial Mail, 4 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, 2196
PO Box 1744, Saxonwold, 2132
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 11 280 3000.
- Subscribe to the magazine or ask about your print subscription: email email@example.com or phone 0860 52 52 00.
- Advertise in the magazine or on the website, or enquire about our rates: see below.
- Submit a letter: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a technical problem with the website: email email@example.com.
- Ask to republish our material in print or online: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of the Financial Mail: phone +27 11 280 3933.
- Request back copies of the Financial Mail magazine: phone +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in the Financial Mail
- Cover story: Amarnath Singh on +27 11 280 5821 or email@example.com.
- News & FM Fox: Razina Munshi on +27 11 280 5943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Features & Life: Prakash Naidoo on +27 11 280 5807 or email@example.com.
- Money & Investing: Zeenat Moorad on +27 11 280 5844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media & Advertising: Cortney Hoyland on +27 11 280 3060 or email@example.com.
- FM online: Carrin Pasley-Banks on +27 11 340 9392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FM special projects: Brendan Peacock on +27 11 280 5472 or email@example.com.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Magazine circulation and subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 52 52 00.
- Email newsletter: FM online team at email@example.com.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times Media BEE credentials
Times Media (Pty) Ltd is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, the Financial Mail, Business Day, Business Times, Rand Daily Mail and Wanted Online, among others. The company is a Level 2 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Financial Mail and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the South African Press Code, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the press ombudsman:
Second floor, 7 St David’s Park, St David’s Place, Parktown, 2193
Tel: +27 11 484 3612