Contact Business Day
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Fax: +27 11 280 5505
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
6am–3.30pm on weekdays (email support until 8pm; 4pm on Fridays) or 6am–2pm on weekends
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218.
- Subscribe to the newspaper or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com.
- Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps: See below.
- Submit a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (see note below).
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at email@example.com.
- Report a technical problem with the website or app: email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of Business Day newspaper: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in Business Day
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Kay Naidoo: +27 11 280 3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reardon Sanderson, GM: advertising print and digital sales: +27 11 340 9336/083 324 6552 or email@example.com.
- Susie White, national sales manager: print and digital: +27 11 280 9336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News desk: Wilson Johwa on +27 11 280 5660/5641/5601 or email@example.com.
- Digital: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional wire: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or email@example.com.
- Companies and markets: Nick Wilson on +27 11 280 5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Politics: Natasha Marrian on +27 11 280 5698 or email@example.com.
- Markets: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opinion and analysis: Dave Marrs on +27 11 280 5569 or email@example.com.
- Business Life (arts, books, travel, food, entertainment): Prakashan Naidoo on +27 11 280 5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International: Simba Makunike on +27 11 280 5610 or email@example.com.
- Sport: Tlou Legodi on +27 11 280 3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special projects and Business Day Insights: Lauren de Beer on +27 11 467 1317 or email@example.com.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Newspaper circulation and subscriptions: Nompumelelo Stuurman on +27 11 340 9403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website, newsletters and apps: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or email@example.com.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiso Blackstar Group BEE credentials
Tiso Blackstar Group (formerly Times Media) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, the Financial Mail, Business Day, Business Times, the Rand Daily Mail and Wanted Online, among others. Blackstar Holdings Group is a Level 3 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
Business Day and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the South African Press Code, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the press ombudsman:
Second floor, 7 St David’s Park, St David’s Place, Parktown, 2193Tel: +27 11 484 3612Website: www.presscouncil.org.za