Contact Business Day
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Fax: +27 11 280 5505
Physical and postal addresses:
Business Day, 4 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank, 2196
PO Box 1745, Saxonwold, 2132
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218.
- Subscribe to the newspaper or submit an enquiry about your subscription: phone 0860 26 26 26. Also have a look at our Subscriptions page for more information and FAQs in this regard.
- Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps, or enquire about our rates: see below.
- Submit a letter: email email@example.com (see note below).
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a technical problem with the website or apps: email email@example.com or phone 0860 26 26 26.
- Ask to republish our material in print or online: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of Business Day newspaper: phone +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in Business Day
- News desk: Wilson Johwa on +27 11 280 5660/5641/5601 or email@example.com
- Online: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional wire: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or email@example.com
- Companies and markets: Nick Wilson on +27 11 280 5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Politics: Natasha Marrian on +27 11 280 5698 or email@example.com
- Markets: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opinion and analysis: Dave Marrs on +27 11 280 5569 or email@example.com
- Business Life (arts, books, travel, food, entertainment): Prakashan Naidoo on +27 11 280 5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- International: Simba Makunike on +27 11 280 5610 or email@example.com
- Sport: Tlou Legodi on +27 11 280 3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special projects and Business Day Insights: Lauren de Beer on +27 11 467 1317 or email@example.com
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Newspaper circulation and subscription: Nompumelelo Stuurman on +27 11 340 9403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website, newsletters and apps: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or email@example.com.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times Media BEE credentials
Times Media (Pty) Ltd is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, the Financial Mail, Business Day, Business Times, Rand Daily Mail and Wanted Online, among others. The company is a Level 2 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
Business Day and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the South African Press Code, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the press ombudsman:
Second floor, 7 St David’s Park, St David’s Place, Parktown, 2193
Tel: +27 11 484 3612