Contact Business Day
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Fax: +27 11 280 5505
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6am–3.30pm on weekdays (email support until 8pm; 4pm on Fridays) or 6am–2pm on weekends
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218.
- Subscribe to the newspaper or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps: See below.
- Submit a letter: email@example.com (see note below).
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a technical problem with the website or app: email email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of Business Day newspaper: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in Business Day
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Kay Naidoo: +27 11 280 3710 or email@example.com.
- Reardon Sanderson, GM: advertising, print and digital sales: +27 11 340 9336/083 324 6552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susie White, national sales manager: digital: +27 11 280 9336 or email@example.com.
- News desk: Wilson Johwa on +27 11 280 5660/5641/5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or email@example.com.
- Professional wire: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies and markets: Nick Wilson on +27 11 280 5551 or email@example.com.
- Politics: Natasha Marrian on +27 11 280 5698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Markets: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or email@example.com.
- Opinion and analysis: Dave Marrs on +27 11 280 5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Life (arts, books, travel, food, entertainment): Rehana Rossouw on +27 11 280 3414 or email@example.com.
- Special projects and Business Day Insights: Lauren de Beer on +27 11 467 1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Newspaper circulation and subscriptions: Nompumelelo Stuurman on +27 11 340 9403 or email@example.com.
- Website, newsletters and apps: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or email@example.com.
Tiso Blackstar Group BEE credentials
Tiso Blackstar Group (formerly Times Media) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, the Financial Mail, Business Day, Business Times, the Rand Daily Mail and Wanted Online, among others. Blackstar Holdings Group is a Level 3 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
Business Day and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the South African Press Code, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the press ombudsman:
Second floor, 7 St David’s Park, St David’s Place, Parktown, 2193
Tel: +27 11 484 3612