LOCKDOWN OFFER | Pay just R60 to read Business Day & Financial Mail for 60 days
Get your business news fix for two months at this great price – no strings attached!
Please note: This offer has now closed.
SA has entered the nationwide coronavirus lockdown. The BusinessLIVE newsroom, which produces Business Day, the Financial Mail and the Sunday Times's Business Times, has committed to bringing you all the important Covid-19 news free of charge on our website during this crisis.
Business Day and the Financial Mail are still being published as normal, and our reporters and editors continue to cover a range of other news: the political economy, companies, personal finance, investing and much more.
To help keep you engaged during this time, we have a great offer: subscribe to BusinessLIVE for just R60 for 60 days. That's it. There are no recurring payments and you won't be locked into anything.
Here's what you get:
- full access to all BusinessLIVE content, including top columnists, in-depth analysis and the latest business coverage;
- the Business Day and Financial Mail e-editions (see below);
- full digital access to Times Select, the Sunday Times's digital daily edition;
- full digital access to the Sunday Times (including e-edition);
- selected daily Financial Times content; and
- ProfileData financial tools & data.
A note on the e-editions
The e-editions are exact online replicas of the Business Day and Financial Mail print editions, brought to our subscribers via a service called PressReader.
Once you have subscribed, you can click here to access the e-editions online.
If you have already signed in on the website with your email address and password, you'll be able to click right through to an e-edition, else you will first be prompted to sign in.
This offer is only available online for new subscribers. (Current subscribers can email email@example.com for directions if they would like to add this package onto their current packages.)
Terms & conditions
- This offer is valid until May 8 2020. The offer period may be extended by BusinessLIVE.
- This online offer is only valid for new subscribers. (Current subscribers can email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions if they would like to add this package onto their current packages.)
- Subscribers to this offer will pay R60 one-off to enjoy full digital access for 60 days to the BusinessLIVE website; the Business Day and Financial Mail e-editions; the Sunday Times website and e-edition; and the Times Select website.
- There are no repeating payments for subscribers on this offer and they will not automatically be moved into another subscription package after 60 days.
- Subscribers to this offer will receive communication from BusinessLIVE to remind them when they are near the end of their 60 days' access and to offer them a way of continuing their access.
- Any questions? Contact our help centre on email@example.com or 0860 52 52 00.