Marketers’ mindsets heading into 2022
We’ve all experienced significant shifts in all aspects of life since 2020, with no day like the last. With consumer behaviour changing faster than ever before, marketers have to be ahead of the curve and adapt marketing strategies swiftly. Leading brands have learnt that success means flexibility. But, what will marketing look like in 2022? And can we take anything away from 2021?
Join us as we hear from leading marketing strategists on what considerations they plan to make ahead of 2022 and the marketing climate shifts they predict.
Moderated by Arye Kellman, CCO of TILT, panellists include:
- Nadia Mohamed - marketing director at Mondelez International
- David Wingfield - managing executive: Brand and Marketing at Absa Group
- Selae Thobakgale - CSO and founder at The Strategy Network (Subsidary of The Odd Number Group)
- Saskia Hickey - brand marketing manager: Radio 702 ll Kfm 94.5 ll Eyewitness News ll CapeTalk
- Jacki McEwen-Powell - Founding Partner and Strategist at Eclipse Communications
Date: 30 November 2021
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments?
Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.