Everlytic releases affordable Microsoft Dynamics messaging plugin
The Everlytic Dynamics 365 plugin combines the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Everlytic
Everlytic has just released a new plugin for Microsoft’s CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365. It allows businesses to send automated, Everlytic-powered bulk e-mail and SMSs directly from their Dynamics dashboard, targeting the right audience based on client interaction with their messages and lead status. This expands business potential with one unified platform for CRM and marketing needs.
JanDirk Engelbrecht, Everlytic MD, says: “We find great satisfaction in connecting businesses with their customers in a convenient way. This integration brings the power of our communications platform directly into Dynamics 365 for a native experience that delivers.”
Dynamics 365 plugin features
Everlytic’s plugin for Dynamics 365 optimises customer data and gives organisations the convenience of managing client engagement in one single place.
- contact and database management;
- basic e-mail template creation;
- bulk e-mail & SMS;
- drag-and-drop e-mail builder via iframe;
- automated e-mail and SMS via workflows;
- transactional messages; and
- analytics and message filters.
“Until now, Dynamics 365 customers have had extremely limited and unattractive options when it came to managing communications from the platform. We are excited to offer a quality solution at a fair price.”
Dynamics 365 plugin benefits
Using Everlytic’s Dynamics 365 plugin simplifies lead generation efforts by enabling organisations to manage all their customer engagement in one place.
It also enables them to:
- map lead journeys so they can target their audiences according to where they are in the buying journey;
- use Everlytic’s sending infrastructure to ensure that their messages reach the inbox;
- have a holistic view of their customers and how they interact with messages;
- send and automate communication using software that’s intuitive and easy to install; and
- manage user access and auditing with settings directly linked to Everlytic via API.
“Selling is all about presenting the right product to the right customer at the right time. Collecting and interpreting data is a great first step, but effectively activating this insight will grow your business; this is where we believe Everlytic, through our Dynamics 365 plugin, could be a growth partner.”
The Everlytic Dynamics 365 plugin combines the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Everlytic, enabling seamless, reliable and intelligent communication and customer engagement via e-mail and SMS. It’s a game-changing piece of software for any business.
For more information, contact Everlytic.
Karyn Strybos is Everlytic’s marketing manager.
This article was paid for by Everlytic.
Would you like to comment on this article or view other readers' comments?
Register (it’s quick and free) or sign in now.
Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.