Attend our Insights event with experts analysing the hard facts of SA election data
BusinessLIVE subscribers save 10% on the ticket price for the Election Directions event this April
Please note: ticket sales are now closed.
From Gauteng to KwaZulu-Natal and the Eastern Cape, SA's voting patterns are shifting dramatically.
This April at a BusinessLIVE Premium Insights breakfast event titled Election Directions, data expert Paul Berkowitz, followed by a panel of leading political journalists, will take you on a journey through the hard facts of election data and investigate what these will mean for the country and its economic heartland.
The MC and moderator for the event will be Ranjeni Munusamy, associate editor: analysis at Tiso Blackstar Group.
Speakers will include:
- Genevieve Quintal: political editor, Business Day
- Lukanyo Mnyanda: editor, Business Day
- Paul Berkowitz: economic/political data analyst and director, EDGIS
- Qaanitah Hunter: political journalist, Sunday Times
- Sikonathi Mantshantsha: deputy editor, Financial Mail
Don't miss out on this exploration of political and social trends for 2019 and beyond.
- Date: Tuesday April 9 2019
- Time: 7.30am–10am
- Venue: Glenhove Conference Centre, Johannesburg
- R550 per person excluding VAT
- R495 per person excluding VAT for BusinessLIVE/Business Day/Financial Mail subscribers