Contact the Financial Mail
Main Johannesburg contact numbers:
- Tel: +27 11 280 5808
- Fax: +27 11 280 5800
Main Cape Town contact numbers & staff:
- Tel: +27 21 488 1700
- Fax: +27 21 488 1737
- Claire Bisseker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Hasenfuss: email@example.com
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road, Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am–4pm SA time (GMT +2) on weekdays or 7am–12pm on Sundays
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3000.
- Subscribe to the magazine or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise in the magazine or on the website: see below.
- Submit a letter: email@example.com (see note below).
- Report a technical problem with the website: email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of the Financial Mail magazine: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in the Financial Mail
- For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Ian Tasman: +27 83 252 5076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sumeshni Khan: +27 79 695 0340 or email@example.com
- Nadeem Joshua: +27 11 340 9336 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital sales: email@example.com
- Print sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor: Rob Rose on +27 11 280 5104/3088 or email@example.com.
Deputy Editor: Natasha Marrian on +27 11 280 5843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Editor: Giulietta Talevi on +27 11 280 5844 or email@example.com.
Assistant Editor: Shirley de Villiers on +27 11 280 5840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Editor: Archie Henderson on +27 11 280 5960 or email@example.com.
- Digital editor: Nelisiwe Shomang Tshabalala on +27 11 340 9392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managing editor: Kevin O’Grady on +27 11 280 5506 o’email@example.com.
- Contributing Editor: Sarah Buitendach on +27 11 280 3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FM special projects: Les Tilley on +27 11 280 5690 or email@example.com.
PA to the Editor: Onica Buthelezi on +27 11 280 5808 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Magazine circulation and subscription: email@example.com or 0860 52 52 00.
- Email newsletter: FM online team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: Lorraine Mofokeng on +27 11 340 9519 or email@example.com.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. It is a Level 4 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Financial Mail and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the Press Council’s Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA’s leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.