Contact the Financial Mail
Main Johannesburg contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 5808
Fax: +27 11 280 5800
Main Cape Town contact numbers:
Tel: +27 21 488 1700
Fax: +27 21 488 1737
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road, Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am–4pm SA time (GMT +2) on weekdays or 7am–12pm on Sundays
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3000.
- Subscribe to the magazine or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise in the magazine or on the website: see below.
- Submit a letter: email@example.com (see note below).
- Report a technical problem with the website: email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of the Financial Mail magazine: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in the Financial Mail
- For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Ian Tasman: +27 11 280 3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eben Gewers, GM: sales, on +27 11 340 3878/+27 82 374 6287 or email@example.com.
- Cover story & Features: Shirley de Villiers on +27 11 280 5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News & FM Fox: Razina Munshi on +27 11 280 5943 or email@example.com.
- Life: Sarah Buitendach on +27 11 280 3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money & Investing: Giulietta Talevi on +27 11 280 5844 or email@example.com.
- Media & Advertising: Cortney Hoyland on +27 11 280 3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital editor: Nelisiwe Tshabalala on +27 11 340 9392 or email@example.com.
- FM special projects: Les Tilley on +27 11 280 5690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Magazine circulation and subscription: email@example.com or 0860 52 52 00.
- Email newsletter: FM online team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or email@example.com.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. It is a Level 5 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Financial Mail and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA's leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.