Contact the Financial Mail
Main Johannesburg contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 5808
Fax: +27 11 280 5800
Main Cape Town contact numbers:
Tel: +27 21 488 1700
Fax: +27 21 488 1737
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road, Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
6am–3.30pm on weekdays (email support until 8pm; 4pm on Fridays) or 6am–2pm on weekends
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 3000.
- Subscribe to the magazine or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com.
- Advertise in the magazine or on the website: see below.
- Submit a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (see note below).
- Report a technical problem with the website: email email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of the Financial Mail magazine: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in the Financial Mail
- For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Ian Tasman: +27 11 280 3077 or email@example.com.
- Eben Gewers, GM: sales, on +27 11 340 3878/+27 82 374 6287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover story & Features: Shirley de Villiers on +27 11 280 5807 or email@example.com.
- News & FM Fox: Razina Munshi on +27 11 280 5943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Life: Sarah Buitendach on +27 11 280 3033 or email@example.com
- Money & Investing: Giulietta Talevi on +27 11 280 5844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media & Advertising: Cortney Hoyland on +27 11 280 3060 or email@example.com.
- Digital editor: Nelisiwe Tshabalala on +27 11 340 9392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FM special projects: Les Tilley on +27 11 280 5690 or email@example.com.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Magazine circulation and subscription: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 52 52 00.
- Email newsletter: FM online team at email@example.com.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. Blackstar Holding Group is a Level 4 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
The Financial Mail and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on email@example.com or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.