Contact Business Day
Main contact numbers:
- Tel: +27 11 280 3000
- Fax: +27 11 280 5505
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am–4pm SA time (GMT +2) on weekdays or 7am–12pm on Sundays
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218.
- Subscribe to the newspaper or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps: See below.
- Submit a letter: email@example.com (see note below).
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a technical problem with the website or app: email email@example.com with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of Business Day newspaper: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in Business Day
- For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Companies and markets: Kabelo Khumalo on email@example.com.
- News desk: Sashni Pather on +27 11 280 5660/5641/5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital: Pearl Sebolao on +27 11 280 5266 or email@example.com.
- Markets: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opinion and analysis: Dave Marrs on +27 21 488 1899 or email@example.com.
- Life (arts, books, travel, food, entertainment): Margaret Harris on +27 11 280 5963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special projects and Insights: Lauren de Beer on email@example.com.
- Managing editor: Kevin O’Grady on +27 11 280 5506 or o’firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Newspaper circulation and subscriptions: email@example.com or 0860 52 52 00.
- Website, newsletters and apps: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: Lorraine Mofokeng on +27 11 340 9519 or email@example.com.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. It is a Level 5 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
Business Day and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the Press Council’s Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA’s leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.