Contact Business Day
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Fax: +27 11 280 5505
Physical address: Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre: Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
6am–3.30pm on weekdays (email support until 8pm; 4pm on Fridays) or 6am–2pm on weekends
What would you like to do today?
- Contact the newsdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218.
- Subscribe to the newspaper or website, or ask about a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com.
- Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps: See below.
- Submit a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org (see note below).
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at email@example.com.
- Report a technical problem with the website or app: email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
- Republish our material in print or online: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
- Request back copies of Business Day newspaper: Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Letters to the editor
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
Advertise in Business Day
- For all print and digital rate cards, click here.
To advertise online or in print, contact:
- Kay Naidoo: +27 11 280 3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eben Gewers, GM: sales, on +27 11 340 3878/+27 82 374 6287 or email@example.com
- News desk: Ahmed Areff on +27 11 280 5660/5641/5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or email@example.com.
- Professional wire: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies and markets: Nick Wilson on +27 11 280 5551 or email@example.com.
- Politics: Genevieve Quintal on +27 11 280 3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Markets: Andrew Linder on +27 11 280 5512 or email@example.com.
- Opinion and analysis: Dave Marrs on +27 11 280 5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Life (arts, books, travel, food, entertainment): Stephen Haw on +27 11 280 5119 or email@example.com.
- Special projects and Business Day Insights: Lauren de Beer on +27 11 467 1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions, circulation and marketing
- Newspaper circulation and subscriptions: email@example.com or 0860 52 52 00.
- Website, newsletters and apps: Malgosia Kijko on +27 11 280 5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing: Martina Mondelli on +27 11 280 3072 or email@example.com.
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail and the Sunday Times, among others. Blackstar Holding Group is a Level 4 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
Business Day and BusinessLIVE subscribe to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.