Win Wealth Masters tickets with BusinessLIVE to see Robert Kiyosaki
Discover how to build true wealth with Robert Kiyosaki, Lisa Nichols and other experts this September
Please note: This competition is now closed.
Robert Kiyosaki, author of the personal finance global bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad, is returning to SA to speak at the Wealth Masters Tour event on September 7 and 8 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
His book, which was on the New York Times bestsellers list for more than six years, has sold more than 32m copies worldwide and has even been endorsed by Oprah Winfrey.
Kiyosaki will be joined by Lisa Nichols, also a bestselling author and international speaker.
The theme of the event is “Discover How to Build True Wealth”. Kiyosaki, Nichols and other experts will show the average person how to be in a better position to attain financial freedom.
Other speakers include market strategist Sandy Jadeja; bitcoin and cryptocurrency expert Conray Labuschagne; mind power expert Robin Banks; online wealth creation expert Peng Joon; and entrepreneurial teacher Barry Mitchell.
To stand a chance of winning tickets to Wealth Masters with Robert Kiyosaki, simply subscribe to our BusinessLIVE Premium Plus package (a monthly subscription or a six- or 12-month subscription) before August 31 2019.
We are giving away one set of two Diamond tickets (worth R39,990); two sets of two Gold tickets (each ticket worth R3,995); and five sets of two Silver tickets (each ticket worth R1,995).
Our Premium Plus subscribers enjoy full access to all content on BusinessLIVE from Business Day, the Financial Mail and the Sunday Times's Business Times, along with selected daily Financial Times content and Morningstar financial data. They can also read the Business Day and Financial Mail e-editions (digital replicas of the printed products) and have full digital access to Times Select and the Sunday Times (including the e-edition).
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends on August 31 2019.
- The competition is open only to new BusinessLIVE subscribers.
- The event will be held at Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, on September 7 and 8 2019.
- Winners will be contacted by email and/or telephonically.
- Prizes to be won: a set of two Diamond tickets worth R39,990 (R19,995 per ticket); four Gold tickets worth R15,980 (R3,995 per ticket); 10 Silver tickets worth R19,950 (R1,995 per ticket).
- Diamond tickets include admission for two days to the Diamond seating section (front side section in the room); an event workbook; a commemorative gift box; lunch provided each day; access to Diamond Lounge; a private registration area; a "success toolbox" download; Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad book; and priority access to the room.
- Gold tickets include admission for two days to the Gold seating section; a "success toolbox" bonus download; an event workbook; and a commemorative success resources notebook.
- Silver tickets include admission for two days to the Silver seating section; a "success toolbox" bonus download; and an event workbook.
- Transport to and from the event is not included.
- Prizes must be taken up as awarded and cannot be transferred to any other person, sold or converted to cash.
- The competition is not open to employees and their families of Tiso Blackstar Group (Pty) Ltd, all co-sponsors and their advertising agents.