We've got news for you.

Register on BusinessLIVE at no cost to receive newsletters, read exclusive articles & more.
Register now

If you have a complaint about your retirement fund, you must give the fund an opportunity to resolve your problem before you complain to the Pension Funds Adjudicator (PFA), the adjudicator’s office says.  

From September 1, if you take a complaint to the adjudicator without first taking it to the fund, the adjudicator’s office will submit your complaint to the retirement fund on your behalf. ..

BL Premium

This article is reserved for our subscribers.

A subscription helps you enjoy the best of our business content every day along with benefits such as articles from our international business news partners; ProfileData financial data; and digital access to the Sunday Times and Sunday Times Daily.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Questions or problems? Email helpdesk@businesslive.co.za or call 0860 52 52 00. Got a subscription voucher? Redeem it now

Would you like to comment on this article?
Register (it's quick and free) or sign in now.

Speech Bubbles

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

Commenting is subject to our house rules.