The SABC8 are among the witnesses scheduled to appear on Monday before the ad hoc committee probing the broadcaster.
Suna Venter‚ Foeta Krige‚ Krivani Pillay‚ Thandeka Gqubule‚ Busisiwe Ntuli‚ Lukhanyo Calata‚ Vuyo Mvoko and Jacques Steenkamp were axed by the public broadcaster earlier this year for speaking out against its policy of not showing footage of violent protests.
They were later reinstated following a Labour Court ruling‚ and last month vowed to continue with a Constitutional Court battle against the SABC despite reportedly being intimidated and receiving death threats.
On Tuesday, SABC board chairman Mbulaheni Maguvhe is scheduled to appear before the committee.
Committee chairman Vincent Smith said on Friday that the Speaker of the National Assembly had "instructed the Secretary to Parliament to summons the Chairperson of the SABC board to attend the inquiry and deliver the requested documents".
"We are looking forward to a fruitful engagement with the chairperson of the SABC board when he appears before the committee next week Tuesday‚" said Smith.
Maguvhe walked out of the committee’s hearing on Wednesday, and failed to pitch on Thursday, when he was scheduled to appear as a witness.
Maguvhe claimed his rights as a partially blind person had been violated as documents had not been provided in Braille‚ and said "some members of the committee launched scathing attacks and insults at me".
Also scheduled to appear on Monday are former SABC GM for labour relations Madiwe Nkosi‚ former SABC group executive for human resources Jabulani Mabaso and former SABC group executive for technology Sipho Masinga.