Join us at a Business Day Dialogue on the future of healthcare in SA
Join an expert panel to discuss how advances in technology and more are improving healthcare
Please note: There are no more seats available for this event.
Access to healthcare is considered a fundamental human right, so it is no wonder that it is a critical topic for people of all ages and races across the world.
SA has seen plenty of development in the healthcare space in recent years. In 2018, health minister Aaron Motsoaledi presented proposals to amend the current health insurance and medical scheme bills to promote lower costs and improve access to quality care for all patients.
The country's medical professionals have increased their reach through specially developed healthcare technology that keeps them in touch with their patients and their professional networks. Such technology lets healthcare workers in less-resourced areas connect to specialists elsewhere. It also enables the electronic management of treatment cycles for a large database of patients and digital access to medical libraries.
Therefore, now is the perfect time to explore the future of healthcare. Join us for a not-to-be-missed Business Day Dialogue in partnership with Life Healthcare.
Our panel, moderated by Siki Mgabadeli, includes:
- Dr Anban Pillay – deputy director-general: health regulation & compliance, national department of health
- Dr Shrey Viranna – group CEO, Life Healthcare
- Axel Baur – senior partner Hong Kong, McKinsey & Company
- Vukani Mngxati – CEO, Accenture Africa
- Date: Tuesday March 12 2019
- Time: 8am–11am
- Venue: Sandton (details will be provided depending on availability)
Please note space is limited and seats cannot be guaranteed.