Submissions are now open to acquire a majority shareholding in Synexa Life Sciences
Clinical research companies are invited to apply to acquire a majority shareholding in a specialist biomarker services provider
The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) in South Africa has invited interested parties to submit an expression of interest to acquire a majority shareholding in Synexa Life Sciences from the IDC and its other shareholders.
The strategic shareholder should:
- be a global concern that will be able to fast-track Synexa’s global growth;
- be a leading clinical research company or illustrate a clear understanding of the value of biomarkers in clinical development;
- have a complementary strategic fit with Synexa’s biomarker activities;
- have sufficient capital to support rapid growth; and
- illustrate a history of successful growth in the biopharma market by either acquisition or trade experience.
The expression of interest should include the required minimum information from the IDC website.
Interested parties are required to submit their expression of interest completed with the required minimum information by email to email@example.com by 4pm on June 14 2018.
This article was paid for by the IDC.