Listen to the ‘FNB Business Talk’ podcast on how to support your business during Covid-19
What’s in my control? Navigating your business banking relationships, facilities and resources
Andiswa Bata, regional head of FNB Business, shares tips on how you can access facilities and resources that support your business during this time on FNB Business Talk podcast with Lynette Ntuli.
How your bank can help you
Your bank should be the first place you go for help. Some banks have already introduced various relief programmes to help businesses survive the challenges brought by the national lockdown.
Your bank can help you with:
- a payment holiday on your existing credit that must repaid after the agreed period;
- facilitating your credit insurance claims; and
- accessing relief funding.
How to be eligible for relief funding
Banks need to do thorough checks when processing relief fund applications. To ensure that relief funds reach the businesses that need it most, banks need to make sure the business is formally registered for trade, tax compliant and was in good standing before Covid-19.
Listen to the podcasts below
Additional resources from FNB
It’s important for business to not only look at relief funding but also be aware of all the free help available to them. If you have an FNB business account, you already have access to:
- the help of a dedicated business manager 24/7;
- a multilingual business coach with Fundaba on the FNB app;
- voice minutes, data and SMSs on your free FNB Connect SIM monthly; and
- free videos and articles to help your business respond to the Covid-19 crisis with the FNB Business Toolkit.
Enjoying FNB Business Talk? Subscribe for more content and tips to help you grow your business.
This article was paid for by FNB.