Be part of an exclusive think-tank of SA business leaders on March 3 2020
Hear how to digitally transform your business in 2020 at Business Day Focus 4.0
Business Day Focus 4.0 is an exclusive think-tank that aims to awaken SA business leaders to the rapidly changing future where the physical, digital and biological spheres merge as a result of technological innovation.
Billed as “embracing the fourth industrial revolution (4IR)”, the conference will address emerging trends, opportunities and challenges, and highlight success models for consideration in an ever-changing business environment.
Business Day Focus 4.0 conference and exhibition provides a new platform for information-sharing and debate that intently examines the impact of 4IR in SA.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Musa Kalenga — CEO and founder, Bridge Labs
- Reshaad Sha — CEO, Liquid Telecom SA
- Alison Jacobson — director, The Field Institute
- Prof Brian Armstrong — chair: digital business, Wits Business School
- Tashmia Ismail-Saville — CEO, Youth Employment Service
- Jonas Bogoshi — CEO, BCX
- Kirtan Sita — MD of technology, Accenture
- Marius Oosthuizen — futurist
- Suren Govender — group chief digital officer, Life Healthcare Group
- Tumelo Seaketso — organisation transformation and talent director, Deloitte
- Dr Ntsibane Ntlatlapa — impact area manager of networked systems and applications, CSIR
- Prof Tawana Kupe — vice-chancellor, University of Pretoria
- Dave Ives — digital advisory executive, Altron Karabina
- Vino Govender CM(SA) — executive of strategy, M&A and innovation, Dark Fibre Africa
- José Casado Suarez — professor at the school of human sciences & technology, IE University
- Nomso Kana — nuclear scientist and founder, Sun n Shield 84 Tech
- Jon Foster-Pedley — dean and director, Henley Business School
Media personality and entrepreneur Andile Khumalo will perform the MC duties, supported by panel moderators Dominic Gaobepe (business consultant and author), and Joanne Joseph (presenter on 702 and eNCA).
The conference agenda, consisting of thought-provoking presentations and panel discussions, will look at the following topics:
- 4IR is here: are SA businesses ready?
- Platform economy in 4IR
- Redefining the future of your business
- Business leadership for 4IR
- The dark side of digital
- The future of the workforce
- What do SA CEOs really think of 4IR?
- The future of digital in health care
- The road to connectivity
- The downsides of the connected world
The interim agenda and speaker profiles can be viewed online on www.bdfocus4.co.za.
Business Day Focus 4.0 is supported by the following organisations:
Gold partners: Investec Private Banking, MIP Holdings, Dark Fibre Africa, Wits Business School, McDonald’s SA, Life Healthcare Group, Deloitte Consulting, Exxaro, Johannesburg Business School (JBS), Altron Karabina, SCiBOTRON, IE University, Henley & Partners, BCX, and Henley Business School.
Silver partners: Pragma, Commerce Quest SA, University of Johannesburg, Redshift Cyber Security, DHL Express SA, Etion SA, Thusano Group, Apex BI, Barloworld Logistics, Milpark Business School, Rikatec, Afrox, Petromarine, FlowCentric Mining, CZ Electronics, Lesedi Nuclear Services, Innovo Networks, IronTree, Ukwazi Operations, and Interwaste.
The event details:
- Date: March 3 2020
- Venue: Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit & International Convention Centre
- Time: 8am to 4pm
- Ticket price: R1,250 ex VAT per ticket. Booking five or more tickets? Use the promo code BDF405 for a 10% discount.