Attend a Business Day Dialogue on mastering your business future
Presented in partnership with IBM, this event is aimed at helping you establish a competitive advantage
Taking place in Gauteng on June 12 2019 is the next event in the popular Business Day Dialogues series, titled "C-Level Exchange: Mastering the Immediate Future".
The “distant future” may affect your business, but the “immediate future” already has. Futurists have the luxury of “maybe”, but those in the present have the burden of proof.
Be among the country’s progressive thought leaders as we debate topics such as managing the relationship between evolving culture and traditional competitive advantage; shifting mindsets and behaviour; best practice; agile ways of working; and the various facets of technology and innovation that support business growth.
Join us as we navigate the journey towards building smarter businesses.
- John Granger leads IBM Global Business Services' network of global delivery centres and has championed delivery transformation through automation, agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Matthew Candy is global leader for IBM iX, managing a team of more than 16,000 creators and makers across a network of more than 40 studios around the world. With more than 20 years of experience, he has focused on complex multi-channel business transformation engagement for clients across multiple industries around the world. He was voted one of the UK's most influential individuals in the digital industry.
- Archana Vemulapalli leads IBM's Global Infrastructure Services Offering. She has led next-generation technology initiatives at organisations ranging from start-ups to major consulting firms and the US government, including serving as the chief technology officer for Washington, DC.
- Michael Cowen is the CEO of WTF, which creates programmes and content to inspire and guide people to adapt and respond to ever-evolving technology. Previously he was Deloitte digital advisory director at Deloitte, digital lead at Mindshare and the founder of four start-ups, each using technology in a different way.
- Dr Liziwe Masoga joined Old Mutual Insure as executive: people & brand in January 2015 from Discovery where she was employed as head of people operations. Prior to this, she was with the Edcon Group for 12 years, where she held various HR leadership roles. A psychologist by profession, she holds a PhD in consulting psychology and completed an executive development programme at SAID Business School, Oxford University (London).
- Date: June 12 2019
- Time: 7.30am–9.30am
- Venue: Kyalami, Johannesburg
For more information, contact Michelle Rodrigues on RodriguesM@tisoblackstar.co.za.