Attend a Business Day Dialogue with Sanral in Mbombela
Learn more about the economic transformation of Mpumalanga's economy
Please note: RSVPing for this event has now closed.
The South African National Roads Agency (Sanral) and Business Day are hosting a Business Day Dialogue in Mbombela, Mpumalanga, on March 13 2019 to debate the transformation of the province’s economy.
The theme of the event is: "Transforming the economy of Mpumalanga, one kilometre at a time".
This initiative forms part of a series of nationwide Sanral stakeholder engagements to highlight the catalytic role that the agency (and transport infrastructure) plays in regional growth, economic transformation and job creation.
Among the topics that will be discussed are:
- the role that roads play in building the province’s economy;
- Sanral’s ongoing role in enabling the meaningful participation of emerging contractors in major construction projects;
- the transformation of the construction industry;
- planning road infrastructure to meet the needs of the provincial and regional economy; and
- Sanral’s Horizon 2030 strategy and its implications for transport, engineering and construction.
- Date: March 13 2019
- Venue: Mbombela (venue confirmed on RSVP)
- Time: 7.30am for 8am
How to attend
To book a seat at the Dialogue, simply email Phila Nkanunu on firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on March 11 2019.
Please note space is limited.