Read about BusinessLIVE or contact us
BusinessLIVE is a national news website in South Africa, published by Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) and based in Parktown, Johannesburg. It focuses on finance and business news, analysis and insight; financial markets; and the political economy, among other topics.
It is updated continually every day with original, online-only content as well as the best articles sourced from Business Day, the Financial Mail, the Sunday Times's Business Times and Business Day TV.
Registration and subscriptions
Much of the website is free to read. Readers who register – it's quick and free – can comment on articles and subscribe to a range of email newsletters. That registration is valid across BusinessLIVE, Business Day and the Financial Mail.
Readers who then subscribe to BusinessLIVE Premium from R120 per month also have access to the best of our columnists, exclusive news and analysis along with exclusive daily content from the Financial Times and a range of financial markets data and indicators from trusted data source Morningstar.
BusinessLIVE Premium Plus subscribers get all the benefits above for R349 per month along with full digital access to the Sunday Times and Times Select (a daily digital edition of in-depth news) and e-editions (digital replicas of the print editions) of Business Day, the Financial Mail and the Sunday Times.
What would you like to do?
- Contact the BusinessLIVE newsdesk: email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 5660/5551/5218
- Subscribe to one of our publications or query a subscription: View our subscription information and FAQs page or browse all subscription packages, or contact Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an opinion piece: email Dave Marrs at email@example.com
- Report a technical problem: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Republish or syndicate our content: email email@example.com
BusinessLIVE subscribes to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.